Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Beach Day!


A couple of days ago my two older sisters were teaching in Hunington Beach. It was a beatiful day so my mom decided that the rest of us should go to the beach while we waited for classes to be out.
It was one of those lazy afternoon's where the sun hit your cheeks just right as the wind travled through your hair. It was a very fun and relaxing time with my mom and two younger sisters.


While the two girls went and got wet my mom and I sat up on the beach and got to do a little bible time together. We read from John and Proverbs (Proverbs 8 is an AMAZING chapter by the way). It was a sweet time of fellowship with just my mom that I don't get very often, so I was glad we got to do that :)  (My mom did not put make-up on that day and told me not to post any of her pictures, that's why she is not in these)


The three of us girls, taking pictures of course.



                                         
This is what you get when you try to take to many pictures of a five year old while they are trying to build sand castles :)


Maybe this will become a fun a weekly tradition for us this summer!


No comments: