Tuesday, May 28, 2013

He Has the Whole World in His Hands

Today I was going to write about Mother's Day and something else that has recently come up in my life, but something so amazing happened in these last two days and I just had to write about it.

Our household has been very blue lately. Fundraising sometimes can be very disheartening, especially with so many people out there who oppose it, yet we still have so much funds to raise. Originally when we were in Congo last November we thought for sure we would be traveling again by this June to get Sevi, well things are looking very bleak in that regard, pushing Sevi further and further away. It was tough staying positive but God always has control!


Last night as my family went through our garage full of donated items for our adoption yard sale we got a surprise donation from someone we didn't even know, a stranger! Our spirits were definitely lifted, but it gets better! Today my mom and I went with Maida and Bella to watch my sister' string quartet preform at her college. On the way home we talked about what our next line of actions should be in the adoption process...etc. when we got home we checked our mailbox, hoping for something from USCIS. Instead we got another surprise donation! Our spirits are so lifted and we feel rejuvenated and ready to go! God always provides, He takes care of His own, He has the whole world in His hands and I am so very glad for that! 

Gabby

No comments: