Saturday, November 2, 2013

A year ago...

So I know many of you are sitting there saying "Hello, what happened after the last post?!?" I have actually been contemplated wether or not I want to continue this blog for variouse reasons. I have decided that (at least for the moment) I will continue. You will have your updates on Sevi :)

Before that I just want to post about today, since it is a very special day. 


A year ago today my mom and I walked into an orphanage in Kinshasa, met Maida, and became a forever family! She is growing more and more everyday. I can't imagine our family without her exerburent, bubbly, character :) Maida I am so glad the Lord brought us together and I am so blessed in being able to call you my baby sister (who's not so baby anymore!). Love you!
Gabby

No comments: