Monday, April 22, 2013

Thank you!

I haven't really gotten the chance to sit down and blog this week and keep you guys updated on whats going on and about our Give1 Save1 fundraiser (sorry!) but I just wanted to do a little update before I go to bed. Tonight (about thirty minutes ago actually) marked the last day of our fundraiser. I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who donated, shared, or helped in anyway. By the end of tonight we raised a little over $800! Thank you guys so much! We still have a ways to go yet and our journey is certainly far from over but it is just so awesome to know that there are people out there, people I don't even know, who are praying and supporting my family in our adoption. It keeps us going and gives us courage so THANK YOU :)

I think I said it a couple posts ago but there has been a lot if things going on here other than just this fundraiser including an update on Sevi (good news and disheartening news) and some fun things going on here at home, so hopefully I'll get those long overdue posts up sometime this week, but for now enjoy one of our new pictures of our Sevi girl :)

P.S. The little girl on her back is also her best friend who is being adopted by a family (now our friends) just ten minutes away from my house!


No comments: